EASYCAP DC60 WINXP DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Issue with Easycap Syntek and Windows 7 64 bit? I have installed the exe. For anyone who may be interested, my hardware ID was: The problem was not the drivers, but the latest update on windows 10 aug The solution is to get the correct generic drivers and install them manually. I was able to get mine functioning. I use this to capture the video signal for use in vMix.
Uploader: Mazujora
Date Added: 19 November 2017
File Size: 17.19 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 73190
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I know this exsycap not your line of question. Drivers for Easycap sought wherever possible! I have the Easycap with Empia chip. There is a program I use which will find drivers for just about all hardware devices. Video is OK, but no luck with the audio. Solvusoft is recognized by Microsoft as a leading Independent Software Vendor, achieving the highest level of completence and excellence in software development.

Thank you eaycap much for this article. I did not find drivers for windows 8 there… neither win10, which is the one I am actually looking for.

Have you figured it out yet?

Solvusoft: Microsoft Gold Certified Company

Sence my disc is broken. Thanks ec60 whole lot! What else can I do? I have problems when try to see the video that I transferred into my PC ,the image quality is not good, any suggestion?

Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. The DC60 is one of the cheapest video capture devices, and many do not come with installation CDs. Any ideas how I can fix this issue would be helpful!? Up to drivers not dc6 Will this allow me edit the files previously digitized. Nest building has begun, March OEM capture works for video but does not look like it includes sound. Paul, can you share how you got yours to work. Tried to reinstall but did not work.

My serial number is on the mini installation CD that came with it. Is there a 32bit Win7 driver? I was looking for a solution during a long time.

I tested with Win xp, Win7 and win 8. Somehow the update managed to mess up with driver installation.

Instructions for EasyCap DC60 on XP Home |

I did not need to disable driver signature enforcement via the Advanced options start-up screen. Other programs, like Windows Movie Makerdo not recognize my device at all. I tried installing the drivers, but it is not successful.

Any idea which free video editing software would do the job? I am not sure this is going to solve your problem, since I did not have the driver installed when I updated Windows. Had the same issue but drivers Work beautifully on Windows 7.

Hi I have EasyCap: Which driver package from the list should I download to use in a windows 10 environment.

Comments

Popular Posts